The Healthy Marriage: A Workshop for Couples
The Healthy Marriage is an educational collaboration between the Council for Relationships, The Arch Street Presbyterian Church and the Broad Street Ministry.
- WHO is this workshop for?
- The workshop is intended for couples who are currently engaged to be married or are in the first two years of their marriage. It is intended for couples who wish to deepen their understanding of the marriage covenant as well as discover tools for enhanced communication and greater understanding of their spouse as a person and the marriage the couple shares in.
- WHERE and WHEN will it be held?
- Friday, October 29th from 6pm-9pm (supper included)
- Saturday, October 30th from 9am-1pm (continental breakfast and lunch included)
- The workshop will be held at the Arch Street Presbyterian Church
1724 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
- WHAT will be discussed? Will specific topics to be covered?
Sessions will be led by a team of clergy and clinical counseling professionals who specialize in fostering healthy relationships. This workshop will be highly interactive and will address the topics of:
- love and commitment
- relationship development
- understanding families of origin
- finances/money/work-life balance
- marriage as a covenant
- HOW do I learn more or register for this program?
- The cost of the workshop is $500 per couple and includes all materials and meals. Scholarship aid is available on the basis of need.
- To learn more information or to register, please contact Edd Conboy at 215.735.4847 or at email@example.com
[Back to top]