NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER STAFF 2017.
APPLICATIONS DUE FEBRUARY 14, 2017! Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the Job Description here.
Access the Application here.
BSM is grateful to have Summer Staff each year who:
- Value social justice and want to learn more through the lens of the Christian faith
- Want to spend the summer being both a leader and a servant
- Are energized by young people and are eager to engage with youth in meaningful ways, and have some experience working with youth in a church setting
- Feel comfortable getting around a large, urban city
- Are flexible and comfortable with long days, community living, and irregular time off
- Have at least two years of college or university completed
Broad Street Ministry will provide:
- A summer stipend as well as housing and a public transportation pass
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner when groups are at BSM. Food is not provided during off time or training period
- An opportunity to work in a vibrant faith community, including other opportunities for leadership at BSM, if desired
- A summer to become familiar with Philadelphia, its non-profits, and many hours of youth ministry experience