We are not yet hiring for Summer 2018 – we’ll launch the applications by Nov. 1, so stay tuned!
Read the Job Description from 2017 here.
Access the Application from 2017 here.
- Values social justice and want to learn more through the lens of the Christian faith
- Wants to spend the summer being both a leader and a servant
- Is full of people who are energized by young people and are eager to engage with youth in meaningful ways, and have some experience working with youth in a church setting
- Feels comfortable getting around a large, urban city
- Is flexible and comfortable with long days, community living, and irregular time off
- Has at least two years of college or university completed
Broad Street Ministry will provide:
- A summer stipend as well as housing and a public transportation pass
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner when groups are at BSM. Food is not provided during off time or training period
- An opportunity to work in a vibrant faith community, including other opportunities for leadership at BSM, if desired
- A summer to become familiar with Philadelphia, its non-profits, and many hours of youth ministry experience