Job Posting: COVID-19 Prevention Site Manager
Reports to: Director of Clinical Support Services
Hospitality Collaborative Summary: The Hospitality Collaborative is a key aspect of our vision for Philadelphia: we envision the day when everyone crossing our threshold flourishes as they participate fully as valued members of a mutually supportive community.
Covid-19 Preventative Site is an extension of the Hospitality Collaborative and is a response to the need for safe temporary housing options for medically compromised and or elderly adults who have been street homeless. This site is a preventative one to keep this population from safer from the elements and COVID
Position Summary: Site Manager is responsible for supervising our trauma informed, therapeutic services within the site. Site Managers will coordinate the schedule of staff at the site, and manage call-outs and emergency calls. Site Managers will assign guests to Residential Technicians who will hold a caseload of up to 40 guest each (scattered throughout the building). Site Managers will also review shift notes, case notes and housing plans with their team throughout the week, to ensure continuity of care and appropriate discharge planning, and supervision frequency. Site Managers will work with City officials to support the referral process onsite and resource coordination in addition to what Concierge’s advocate for.
We are looking for a highly energetic person with great systems related organization skills. Managerial experience and knowledge of homeless services system, trauma and mental health is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site supervision and clinical support to concierge and RT’s on shift
- Coordinate the schedule of RT’s and concierge on-site vs remote work
- Review shift notes from RT and concierge notes in order to support the development of in house supervision and supports plans and housing plans for discharge
- Provide one call support for trouble shooting and crisis
- Communicate with City officials around clinical support being provided for guests, structural and logistical changes in their services and other situations as needed
- Communicate with Director regularly to give updates, provide feedback on service provisions and advocate for staff/guests on-site
- Manage Timesheets for all staff on-site
- Develop supportive plan with staff for any challenges related to staff development
- Support and model Radical Hospitality for all staff
- Continue to recruit, interview and onboard new staff as the season progresses
- Work onsite during or evening to support the daily operations
- Occasionally provide in person support for floor coverage during crisis
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com with “315 Café Staff” in the email subject line. Please no phone calls or walk-in inquiries. EOE. Unfortunately, we can only contact those selected for an interview.
This is a subcontracted position through a staffing agency that will require further employment processing through First Step Staffing.
$20.00 per hour, full time/temporary work
LEVEL OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
- MSW preferred
- Experience supervising a team and providing concrete expectations for employees
- Knowledge and ability to model BSM values
- Experience creating schedules for a team of staff
- Experience working with excel and word
- Knowledge of Philadelphia systems available to individuals experiencing homelessness, housing and/or food insecurity, and deep poverty, including community resources addressing benefits behavioral health, emergency shelter, re-entry preferred
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a team of dedicated professionals in a challenging environment.
- Willingness to learn the short and long-term impacts of trauma and the response that demands from providers of services
- Understanding of the value of a harm-reduction approach to case management and social engagement
- Experience with group work preferred
- Flexibility and openness to working in a fast-paced environment with guests from diverse racial, cultural, and socio-economic backgrounds
- Adapt to situations and structures fast
- Eye for systems and operations
- Strong communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong boundaries
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
MSW preferred/Minimum BA with experience