Job Posting: Data Analytics Administrator
REPORTS TO: Chief Development Officer
REVISION DATE: March 2021
SALARY RANGE: $45K-$50K
The Data Analytics Administrator coordinates all data collection and research in support of the BSM’s Development efforts including administering our donor databases, overseeing the creation, implementation and collection of all evaluation materials, and providing research support and programmatic information in support of grant applications and reporting. Data Analytics Administrator will collect, input, and report on program efforts and outcomes across the organization; provide research and analytical support for cultivation and stewardship activities; and work collaboratively across all departments, to foster and grow an organization-wide culture that supports data driven programmatic improvements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Efficiently collect and accurately input data into relevant databases including eTapestry and CiviCore
- Create and run reports that maximized analytic capabilities to provide accurate and compelling information on programmatic efforts—both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Provide written reports and supporting graphics to facilitate reporting and fundraising efforts.
- Coordinate with department heads on the evaluation strategies and goals for consistent and accurate data collection and database maintenance.
- Support Clinical & Social Services data collection efforts to maintain up-to-date and comprehensive case management data in the MIS system.
- Manage the BSM donor database (eTapestry) and other databases with extreme accuracy and administrative oversight including; data entry, recordkeeping, tracking and reporting.
- Responsible for all gift processing including financial tracking and donor communications.
- Coordinate donor correspondence—electronic and paper—in support of cultivating and strengthening donor engagement.
- Manage the Donor/Prospect Pipeline Reports
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the development team
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of all development activities
- Support BSM Accounting and the CFO with timely and accurate reports: including copies of grant applications, checks, invoices, correspondence, etc.
- Assist with all aspects of the planning of fundraising and donor cultivation events; including printed and electronic communications, installation and dismantle, registration, and post-event follow up.
- Participate in off-site trainings, conferences, and events.
- Work a varied schedule including occasional evenings and weekends when needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 4 years of development, fundraising, philanthropy, or similar experience preferred.
- High level of proficiency in using database and spreadsheet programs including Microsoft excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Demonstrated experience with data analytics (and relevant software programs), interpretation and reporting.
- Familiarity with non-profit finance and contributed income practices including multi-year grants, in-kind contributions, and revenue/expense activities related to fundraising events.
- Proficiency using eTapestry, Volunteer Hub, Mail Chimp and similar program strongly preferred, along with a familiarity with human services software.
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills with a high attention to detail and follow through.
- Consistent work ethic, ability to work independently and as par
- Excellent communications skills including comprehension and listening, written and verbal expression.
- Sound professional judgement and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, remain calm under pressure, and overcome obstacles to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team—interacting positively, effectively, and appropriately with a diverse population of guests, donors, community members, volunteers, vendors, and staff.
The mission of Broad Street Ministry is to transform our city, our institutions, and ourselves by embracing the individual needs of our most vulnerable sisters and brothers, and by embracing radical hospitality. We believe that the only way to achieve that mission is to have a diverse staff that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve.
Broad Street Ministry does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, criminal record, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Broad Street Ministry believes that diversity and inclusion among our staff is critical to our success as a community services organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This position is located at Broad Street Ministry, 315 S. Broad Street. At the discretion of management, this role may be performed part-time, full time, or temporarily in a remote location within the greater Philadelphia region. All remote (and partially remote) employees (permanent or temporary) will occasionally be required to perform work on-site, and all or most orientations will occur on-site. The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package that includes: medical, dental, and vision, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays and PTO.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter to: email@example.com. Indicate “Data Analytics” in the subject line of your email.