Women’s Day Highlights
July 3, 2013
On June 24, Broad Street Ministry hosted its first Women’s Day event. Nearly 100 women from the community came for lunch. As a special bonus, they received manicures, personal care items, picked out clothes and met with experts in physical, mental and spiritual health.
Because Breaking Bread tends to bring in more men than women, Broad Street created this special day to celebrate and support just women. Our hope is that, as more women learn about Broad Street Ministry, they will come Breaking Bread and access the many services that are available to them.
Thank you to everyone who made Women’s Day possible!
- Arch Street Presbyterian Church
- Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Wayne Presbyterian Church
- Memorial Church of the Holy Nativity
- Grace Presbyterian Church
- Bethesda Project
- Public Health Management Corporation
- Comcast Center
- Equal Fights Movement
- Council for Relationships
- Women Against Abuse